Monday, October 19, 2009

My Special Day

For Christmas this past year John gave me a handmade gift certificate for a "Special Day". He said it took a lot of planning so I had to give him some warning & make sure I keep a whole day open for this "Special Day". So, after all these months I was finally able to get my day! Here is what transpired Saturday afternoon.....
I got a call to the house saying there was a "special delivery" at the front door. It was an envelope that said "read me now" & it gave me a clue as to where to go for my first treat of the day.
The clue took me here:

And this is what I got: Fall roses with my next clue.

The next clue took me here:

And this is what I got: a goodie bag with water, a trash magazine, a candy bar & gift certificate to get a mani/pedi right then & there!

My next clue took me here: (eeheeheeheee)

And this is what I got:

A beautiful fall sweater!
My next clue took me here:

This is what I saw when I got to the door:

These are the cute receptionist that greeted me:

Then I was greeted by Sven the massuese

I had some fresh fruit & water in the 'waiting room'

Then I was taken in for my massage with Sven!

My night was topped off with a romantic dinner with my husband at Cafe Lola

John did an absolutely wonderful job at making me feel SPECIAL on my Special Day. He paid attention to detail & he just made me so happy.
I think I'll keep him.

No comments: