Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Love The Travel-Tainer

I bought this super neat doggie food travel container the other day at the grocery store. Oh, let me start off by saying it was on sale for $6.50..I bought it thinking it would be perfect for when we go to Mom & Dad's for the day. After purchasing it, along with my groceries, I wondered if that would count as "buying something" and would put me in jeopardy at losing my bet with John (which I would also like to add that I am still in contention for..only 3 more days to go!!!!!). So as soon as he got home, I told him I had something very important to talk to him about. I showed him the container & wanted to know if it counted as buying something, because if it did I was returning it. He looked it over & agreed we would put this to good use & it was on the approved list! Whew. Now, moving on...how cool is this thing? You can store the dry food in the middle & then each blue end comes off to serve as a food & water bowl. I love it!




No comments: