Friday, October 16, 2009

Damn I'm Good

Yesterday I had to stop at the grocery store for a few things. Hair spray being on my list. So there I am in the hair product/accessory aisle looking for hair spray. I grab the hair spray then start heading down the aisle towards the milk. I pass by all the barrettes, pony tail holders, and hair bands. I pick up a pack of hair bands that are perfect for when your hair is in a pony tail & you want to keep your bangs out of your face. PLOP- in the cart they go! I continue down to get the milk and stop dead in my tracks and think to myself...."you don't need those! that's like buying something for yourself! put them back. no way is john going to use that against me as buying something and I lose out on my rub!". So back on the shelf they go & I continue on my merry way.
*pat on my back*

No comments: