Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nana's New Nativity Set

Last night I got home & John had decided to start decorating the house with the Christmas decorations. That was sweet of him. He even had time to put out Nana Guadagno's nativity set that we inherited after she passed away. We make sure we put it out every year so as to have a piece of her with us during the holidays.
Sooooo... there I am, after being home for several hours, sitting on the couch with John watching tv. I see him look over at the nativity set & give a little smirk. So I look over & burst out laughing. We sat on the couch laughing for a good five minutes. And why might you ask?
John decided to give the nativity set a new baby in the manger......

Baby Rainbow!!!!


See how all the wise men are bowing to the new baby!!!!!


Tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard....damn that guy is funny.

No comments: