Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Decorating The Christmas Tree

Last night John & I got our Christmas tree- this year we opted for a skinnier tree since we'll be hosting Christmas for both sides of the family & we'll need extra room for all the gifts!!! (jk)
We had our Christmas music going...of course my James Taylor xmas cd was the first to be played..and decorated the tree. I love our tree- it's always adorned with ornaments that we've picked up over the last 12 years from our travels- whether they be from VT to Portugal to Costa Rica to Buenes Aires. Also, every year we buy each other an ornament for Christmas...so all of our ornaments have special meanings. I urge everyone to start this tradition! Just think, 20 years from now putting your decorations on the tree and saying "oh wow! remember when we went to _____ in 2009?"!!!



John felt the need to take a pic of how ridiculous I looked w/ my stockings & socks on. What?? I just took my boots off, what can I say?







No comments: