Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tortilla's Nemesis

Yesterday I pulled into the driveway to find Tortilla's neighborhood arch rival hanging out on our property. This black cat has gotten Tortilla in a tizzy more than once. Ever since we've had Tortilla (about 5 years) she has been dying to get her paws on this measely cat. She'll sit up in her room looking out the windown & just watch the cat saulter around like she is the Queen of Henry St. Oh man, it p*sses Tortilla off like no other. Her hair goes up on the back of her head, back & tail. And let me tell you, this cat KNOWS she's driving Rainbow crazy. I have seen her walk down the road in front of our house without a care in the world...like she knows that Tortilla is bound to the yard by the electric fence. I happen to love the fact that this cat messes with Tortilla. Oh yea, P.S. I totally had the cat all over me so Tortilla could smell her on me. What a mean Mommy I am!!!






That's the black cat on his own doorstop- directly across from Rainbows window

No comments: