Monday, August 31, 2009

Bye Bye Weekend

I took the day off on Friday to spend with two of my favorite girls, Colleen & Katie. We went to lunch, then I took them for their first trip to the Westport Goodwill. Do you see Mrs Ritchie scored a pair of 7 for All Mankind jeans! Love that. Then we went for mani/pedi's at the Nail Salon. Those ladies went to town giving us the best neck, back & head massages. Look at the knots in my hair after she was done!!!
Saturday morning was Hazardous Waste Removal day in Fairfield so we loaded the RR up with old paints & headed to the site. I've never seen anything like it. We were in & out of there within 20 minutes. The rest of the day we hung out around the house & then around 4:00 John took off with Dan for a night out with all the guys. I stayed in & watched movies. Sunday we did some errands, had breakfast at the diner and then headed home to work around the house. We did Sunday dinner with the family- look at the gorgeous Tiramusi I made for dessert(eeheehehehehee).
And that brings us to Monday morning...back at work...back to reality.

UGH


My Virgin Goodwillers!!!!






Hazmat drop off








Voila! I am such a baker!!!!
No wonder why John keeps me.

No comments: