Monday, April 5, 2010

4 Days Off Is Heaven

I had a really nice long weekend- got to see a bunch of friends & the weather couldn't have been more beautiful. Thursday I headed up to Caitlin's for lunch with her & the 3 kiddies- damn they are cute babies. Got a tutorial on how to use a breast pump & what to expect after giving birth....somebody please shoot me. I don't remember signing up for all of this! Friday I had lunch with Colleen at Ponte Vecchio for our $6 Italian lunch specials- can't beat that. Saturday John & Big G played golf so I had most of the morning & early afternoon to myself so I did a little cleaning around the house, laundry, etc. Boring stuff. Took my daily 2 hour nap then got up just in time for John to walk in the door all red & crispy from not wearing any sun block & being out on the golf course for 4+ hours. His usual. Saturday night we went out to dinner with our friends Billy & Michelle to Brasitas in Norwalk- I devoured my entire plate (be quiet John). Then Easter Sunday we got up & started to clean/organize our closet. We're trying to have the house "ready" for when our little bundles arrival. You should have seen the piles we had for 'Goodwill', 'Ebay' and 'Tag Sale'...I was a good girl & really got rid of a lot of things that I haven't been wearing. And God knows if any of my clothes that I decided to keep will still fit. *so sad* 11:00 we went over to Sue's house to celebrate Easter with her & Big G, Tracey & Tom and Sue's sister & her family. It was just super nice & relaxing. We left there around 1:30, got home & took a nap before heading over to the Nelson Abode. Nice to see everyone over there and of course our lasagna dinner was as good as always. I wasn't feeling great so I had John take a few quick pics of everyone there- I can tell I will need to give a quick refresher on how to take pictures before Marnie arrives...or else who knows what kind of pics there will be in the hospital. No offense...but these pics stink.

Grammy & Claire


Howard, Sarah & Chris


Tom, who hates milk


Jack

No comments: