Sunday, July 25, 2010

Heavvvvvven.......

Can you say HEAVEN? I had an hour & a half massage today. Oh wait, I mean an hour & a half rub. In December, before I was a super huge preggers I became a member at Massage Envy and went for a massage every month. Obviously at that time I had to get the prenatal massages, which consisted of a soft pillow under my head, a long mushy pillow between my legs & me laying on my sides. I loved it. It was so cozy in that little massage cocoon. So...after getting a regular massage these last 2 months I decided I liked the prenatal massage style much better. So for my 90 minute massage today I had her rub me & then for the last 15 minutes give me a head/face/scalp massage.
I love my massuese Jocelyn.

Here's my massage cocoon:

And here is my puffy, out of control hair after she went to town on my scalp.

No comments: