Monday, September 21, 2009

Why Baby Why

As many of you know, I've been obsessed with my main man (no! not John) James Taylor for over 15 years. I've been to 7 of his concerts and each one as good as the next. He just put out a covers cd a few months ago & I've been rocking to one of the songs on the cd like no other. I mean belting out the lyrics, hand thumping on the steering wheel & be-bopping my head. I love him. Can't anyone get him to come to meet a little ol lady in Fairfield???? Brad- don't you have any tricks up your sleeve??? Didn't ya ever play with Ben along your music career??? : )
Here is a link if you want to listen to a portion of the song:





LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE HIM!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, I did not know you loved this guy - he has been a favorite of mine since early '70s...I can't believe it - awesome.