Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Listen To This

Say hello to my new baby. Baby boy Louie. I've wanted the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 for at least 2 years now...but I am way too cheap to buy a brand new one for $690.00 plus tax. Every year at work I get a Christmas bonus & a year end bonus...and every year I say I'm going to get my LV bag. And of course, I haven't. So this year, I got my usual $250 Christmas bonus and then Robyn had also sold a fur coat that had been given to me from a friend when I moved to CT (over 8 years ago) for $150. So I told myself I would only use that money to buy a bag and not dip into my year end bonus money. So I had $400 to work with. I tried bidding on a few on Ebay but always got outbid. So the weirdest thing happened 2 weeks ago....my old boss came in to visit & we got to talking about her living part time in the South & how she is close to some of the best outlet stores and so I asked her if there was a Louis Vuitton outlet. She said "no, I wish..I've got my eye on a new one". I said "I know- I'm dying for a Speedy 30". She said "no way! I was going to sell mine on Ebay next week!" Soooo....you see where this is going...right? She sold me her Speedy for $450 & this sucker looks brand new. And the great thing is, I KNOW it's authentic & it comes with the lock, keys, dust bag & shopping bag. Great for resale purposes if I ever decide or need to sell it. So, basically, I PAID $50 for my Louis Vuitton bag because the $400 I had to work with was all extra free money given to me. Heeheeheeheeeeeee!

No comments: