Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Activities/Fathers Day with Big G

John got home late Friday night from Chicago & so after being gone all week long we made sure we had a nice relaxing weekend. Saturday morning we hit some tag sales (crapola) and then stopped at Penfield Beach to see some sand sculptures. I love this town- there is so much that is offered and I really think John and I are starting to take advantage of all of it and really appreciate what a neat area we live in. Sunday we took Big G & Sue to the PGA Travelers Championship in Cromwell CT as a Fathers Day gift. Weather turned out to be beautiful and fun was had by all...although I think Sue had THE best day out of all of us..*wink wink*
(Cameras were not allowed so unfortunately I wasn't able to capture our day out).

Penfield Beach






You do a little of this.....

Then you are rewarded with a little of this....


Travelers Championship


No comments: