Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bathing Beauties

Amy's in town so I took a half day on Monday to hang with her. We went for mani/pedi's at "'Finger Salon" in Westport. O-M-G. While you are sitting letting your nails dry under the dryer a lady will massage you for 20 minutes...I said 20 MINUTES!!! It was awesome. And for anyone who really knows me, you know I love to have my hair played with. Well this lady went to town on my scalp and hair. I looked like I came out of a wind tunnel. Get your butt down there ladies...it might be better than shopping or a big fat chocolate cake. ; )
So after we were all beautified we went to the beach for a couple of hours & chilled. It was gorgeous out. Later on we met Colleen for dinner at Stonebridge in Milford. I had a really nice day...which led me to think 'Why can't I work half day every day?????'



A little humpy humpy on the beach!!!

No comments: