Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WWE Monday Night RAW in Connecticut!!!!!

That's right people- we were there!!!!!!!! John & I and the whole Yearwood/Schloicka Clan came up from 'The Burg' to see the show. It was my first wrestling experience and definetly my last. The wrestling itself was bad, I mean faaaaaaaAke BUT the crowd & antics were very entertaining to say the least. You should have seen the people lined up outside to get in- there were more people at this venue then there was for the Fleetwood Mac & James Taylor concerts we went to see. What is wrong with people???? Needless to say, we all had a fun time & I enjoyed seeing The Miz (from The Real World!) and I really think BY & Jenna had the times of their lives! They even got to see their fav- John Cena...so what else can you ask for?










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, at least you got some great pictures!