Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family Vehicle

John & I have been talking about getting a larger family vehicle with third row seating and lots of storage space. Our choices have slowly been dwindling down to the Honda Pilot or the Honda Odyssey....which, ummm...is...a.....mini van. *gulp* Just the word makes me cringe. But I have to say, it's got some pretty sweet perks: sliding door, dvd players, collapsible third row seating, more than $400 a year savings in gas compared to the Pilot...but again, let's repeat...it's a mini van. How does one go from owning an Audi & a Range Rover to owning a mini van??? Ugh.

John & I exchanged emails about the two vehicles today..here is part of his email:

"I'd probably pick the Pilot. I like the 4 wheel drive & would like some manhood left after all of this...."
Ahahaha...what about my womanhood???

A mini van. *sigh*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out the Nissan Van. Melissa loves it, and it should have a life time guarantee on the motor trane