Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jackpot Baby!!!!

If you "liked" Pier 1 on Facebook you were able to print out a coupon for $10 off of a purchase of $10 or more. Hello! That is FREE STUFF!!! So I printed off a bunch of the coupons & made a few trips to the Westport store since it is literally right on my way home & one trip to the Fairfield store after dinner one night. My trusty & very faithful sidekicks, John & Marnie, even made a couple of trips with me to use a coupon. How supportive are they?!!! ; )

I got $205 worth of items for $11.98!!!!!!
Here's what I got:


  • 2 reusable plastic cups w/ lid & straw (which, I really wanted & was going to buy at Marshalls anyways!!)

  • 3 candles

  • pillow

  • wood picture frame

  • soap scrub

  • monkey tea pitcher

  • casserole dish (orig $22, on clearance- I paid .44)

  • 3 white serving dishes

  • cheese grater

  • bird spoon rest

  • tissues (filler to make the $10 on one purchase)

  • beverage tag

  • pie/cake knife & server

  • little red dish (for rings, etc)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You're awesome! I wish I could go shopping with you!!!!! How are you feeling, cuz?